The survivors don't blink
Why have I not realized that until now, I have played this game for years? Also WHY DON'T THEY BLINK???
Why have I not realized that until now, I have played this game for years? Also WHY DON'T THEY BLINK???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because blinks are for nurse, and survivors are no nurse
*their eyes, they don't blink their eyes
Imagine if survivors could blink like nurse tho
Because that would cause more bugs.
Because devs are hoping for a Doctor Who chapter.
I love these random ass shower-thought like threads you sometimes post.
“It seems us adding a blinking animation has made clown’s bottles instadown on impact, We will be fixing this in the next mid chapter”
They do blink tho
If this doesn't scream crackhead I don't know what does.
Same
You wouldn't be blinking either if you had seen what Feng saw.
Animations: We have added blinking to survivor animations.
Known issues: A new bug whereby toolboxes now regress generators instead of repairing them has been discovered.
They need to keep their eyes peeled for danger at all times.
Maybe the Entity is forcing them to keep their eyes opened, to witness the horror of impending doom.