Just tried Hex: Ruin along with Hex: Devour Hope together!

Both hex spawned right next to gens, like, literally, and both got destroyed on the very first minute of the game before I could even hit someone or do anything.

When are they gonna fix Hex spawns?

Comments

  • Depends on what you mean

    1. Do something to totems? Fairly soon

    2. Do something meaningful to totems? Probably never


    I'm into the idea of spawning more totems on the map and having 2 totems be active for each perk qhere they either require each totems cleansed to remove a perk or alternatively one cleansed weakens the perk to approximately half its power


    I think totems not only need better spawns but also more durability one way or another. I think a lot more hexs would get used if they lasted longer

  • That's why I always run thrill of the hunt with hex perks.

  • @dadadadadada said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243484/just-tried-hex-ruin-along-with-hex-devour-hope-together

    Easy fix dont use them and in a way that why the best hex perk is noed because survivor dont know the perk is here before its to late

    That's not a fix that's literally ignoring the problem.

  • @RenTheCat said:

    Both hex spawned right next to gens, like, literally, and both got destroyed on the very first minute of the game before I could even hit someone or do anything.

    When are they gonna fix Hex spawns?

    They need to make it so totems do not spawn directly in front of gens or in line of sights of gens. That's a inevitable cleanse no matter what you do.