Babysitter buff

Babysitter could actually really use the new ds style of deactivates whenever you progress your objective.

Giving the unhooked survivor no scratchmarks or blood untill they touch a gen or totem or whatever would make it so much better without being abusable

Comments

  • Yes, oh my god please.

    Babysitter is about to become obsolete once the mid-chapter update comes out. I know it was already a weak perk, but c'mon, it was pretty fun and was actually a well-designed perk. We need to give this post more attention!

    Also, another idea I have is to make it so it makes the unhooked survivor silent, aka giving them Iron Will/Off the Record until they touch a generator.

  • oh my god this buff is so good. a perk that actually punishes tunneling but isnt abusable at the same time.

  • I agree, and also change the aura reading part.