Anyone else not have their dream chapter yet?
It seems with Resident Evil a lot of people have their Dream Chapter. Yet I'm still out here dry. Waiting for mine. Anyone else?
It seems with Resident Evil a lot of people have their Dream Chapter. Yet I'm still out here dry. Waiting for mine. Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love horror but ironically only played very little of the RE games over the years. I just don't find it very interesting.
I'd love to see alien or some kind of spin on slender man.
Still no slenderman and crooked man Still no slenderman and crooked man
My dream chapter was the recent change to DS >.>
oh my god. miss trunchbull killer and miss honey survivor. okay, i officially have a dream chapter.
YEA BABY WE GOTTA MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY
when you find meg