Are the twins bugged
On the patch notes it says that twins have a 5sec cooldown when they MISS a pounce
but in the ptb the 5 sec cool down is for HIT pounce attacks
On the patch notes it says that twins have a 5sec cooldown when they MISS a pounce
but in the ptb the 5 sec cool down is for HIT pounce attacks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Must be a wording mistake: It is definitely intended for successful hits triggering the 5 sec cooldown.
Can you imagine a 5 sec cooldown on every pounce miss? Just delete the Killer at that point.
tbh I would rather have MISS attacks to have a longer cool downs since I can hit almost all of my pounces
I believe it's meant to be on failed pounces.
Regardless, a 5 second stun on either pounces will neuter The Twins. The current 3 seconds stun is already extremely forgiving and more than enough.
Blueberry I hope so because I can hit most of my pounce hits
That's exactly why it is on successful attacks. not hard to hit with victor and you really really need to screw up to miss.
But that's just dumb. Why would you punish somebody for hitting somebody with their power. That's like giving oni a 5 second stun everytime he downs somebody with his power
I guess your right but this nerf if it is intended will hurt the twins so much
I would rather a nerf to where victor changers slower like 12 to 15 sec