Stop nerfing killers
I mean purrrrrlease. We need more powers. Survivors are getting buffs. We need easier wins and ways to win without having to spend countless hours mastering our killer of choice.
I also demand a beach front mansion, pineapple juice served by George Lazenby & nut free peanuts.
Comments
Killers did get massively screwed on the ptb. All survivor perk buffs and mostly Killers nerfs.
Freddy needed nerfed but the others didn't need nerfs (including huntress iri hatchets).
I'm really hoping the next patch will be more favorable to killers.
I love how you're trying to bait but also it really is unreasonable to ask killers to put in thousands of hours to compete with survivors that have 200.
Freddy didn't need the nerf at all. You just need to be patient against him.
So many people get into a match, see it is Freddy & already accept defeat.
So it's perfectly balanced to run around with 3 long-range beachball-sized latency-buffed instadowns?
...but...
Thanks for your made up numbers 😀
Survivors only need to play safe and hold W to win. It takes no skill to do so beyond knowing the basics of map layouts. Killers need to be absolutely amazing at a small handful of characters in order to compete with this playstyle.
Honestly I didn't have a ton of issue dodging them. I could be more on board with having a change (have 2 and cap at 2) but now they are worthless and a joke of an ultra rare addon.