Sneaky ghost face.. I love him!

So fixing a gen at the other side of the map to where he was, only to stand up and he's crouching the other side of the gen! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ first reaction was almost launching my controller from jumping out my skin ! Of course he allowed me to fix that gen as well so I thought that was pretty fair of him to allow that.

Probably the best ghost face I've had fun playing against in a while ๐Ÿ™‚ anyone else have bizarre moments with this guy? X

Comments

  • I once played a game as Ghostface and at the end of the match I thought of saying that phrase from Scary Movie "Wasssaaaaaaaap" on the chat and 2 other survivors replied with the same. It was pretty funny.

    Other than that I play Ghostface the most of all killers because I can teabag on survivors dying on the floor.

  • I've had him gen grab me before by sneaking around the side of the gen I was repairing at the time.

    I got Sacrificed and gave him props in the end game chat because I totally got outplayed by that move.

    XD Brilliant gen grab though.

    On a side note, I've been playing Ghostface a bit more recently and am happy to report that I've been having at least one kill every game.

  • Whenever I think of Ghostface I always remember this video...

    https://youtu.be/y7Ar6fjlhME

    Itโ€™s cinematic perfection. The frantic camera shaking followed by Nancyโ€™s screams deserves to win an Oscar. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿคฃ

  • @RenTheCat said:

    I once played a game as Ghostface and at the end of the match I thought of saying that phrase from Scary Movie "Wasssaaaaaaaap" on the chat and 2 other survivors replied with the same. It was pretty funny.

    Other than that I play Ghostface the most of all killers because I can teabag on survivors dying on the floor.

    Haha that sounds insane!! I'd crease if a killer done that down my mic, unfortunately I keep coming across salty ones at the moment. Yeah man I can related to being being downed and having the killer tea bag my head! Thats a polite way of saying "gotchaa sweetheart" ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @FromBlightsPOV said:

    DBD really should improve the stealth side as wherever I play Ghostface against a streamer I love hearing the scream if I can jump scare them. Not knowing it's Hag and stepping on their trap always gets me

    Ah tell me about it ๐Ÿ˜‚ everytime I can't tell who the character is as I'm fixing a gen on the other side to where they are, go through a window or save my team and forever throwing my controller on the sofa ๐Ÿ˜‚ first instance is literally a * F*********ck* no joke I swore i balled my eyes out the first time I came against hag and had a massive panic attack! My boyfriend literally sat and laughed. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • @Bangarang said:

    Whenever I think of Ghostface I always remember this video...

    https://youtu.be/y7Ar6fjlhME

    Itโ€™s cinematic perfection. The frantic camera shaking followed by Nancyโ€™s screams deserves to win an Oscar. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿคฃ

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's top class!!!

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    I've had him gen grab me before by sneaking around the side of the gen I was repairing at the time.

    I got Sacrificed and gave him props in the end game chat because I totally got outplayed by that move.

    XD Brilliant gen grab though.

    On a side note, I've been playing Ghostface a bit more recently and am happy to report that I've been having at least one kill every game.

    See giving a killer props at the end deserves you kind of players extra points for compassion. It's not easy being against 4 people. I play Michael main, and can't tell you how many salty ones I come across, what gets me is the gloating message at the end like "yeah well done I've played killer a week" ๐Ÿ˜‚ if I'm survivor I always message the killer if chat available and say good game well played.

  • I actually cried with laughter when I first saw it. The way Nancy just flops down to the ground kills me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. ๐Ÿคฃ

  • @Bangarang said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112158#Comment_2112158

    I actually cried with laughter when I first saw it. The way Nancy just flops down to the ground kills me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. ๐Ÿคฃ

    Swear down I've seen this 5 times and never gets boring ๐Ÿ˜‚ definitely an Oscar award. And the killer spoke a thousand words without saying anything ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112259#Comment_2112259

    Swear down I've seen this 5 times and never gets boring ๐Ÿ˜‚ definitely an Oscar award. And the killer spoke a thousand words without saying anything ๐Ÿ˜‚

    This is another great one I found last night...

    https://youtu.be/HbRPyhsppvI

    Iโ€™m so glad I wasnโ€™t playing as this Bill! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Bangarang said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112269#Comment_2112269

    This is another great one I found last night...

    https://youtu.be/HbRPyhsppvI

    Iโ€™m so glad I wasnโ€™t playing as this Bill! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I'd of absolutely bricked it !!! It's amazing how he was nowhere there and turned the cam round and man's just standing there like "hi you must he bill, better run" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112276#Comment_2112276

    ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I'd of absolutely bricked it !!! It's amazing how he was nowhere there and turned the cam round and man's just standing there like "hi you must he bill, better run" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

    I love the jump scares in this game. My favouriteโ€™s come from Myers. Thereโ€™s nothing quite like turning your camera around to find him stood watching you. Menacingly. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

  • @Bangarang said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112287#Comment_2112287

    I love the jump scares in this game. My favouriteโ€™s come from Myers. Thereโ€™s nothing quite like turning your camera around to find him stood watching you. Menacingly. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

    Im a massive fan of Myers, watch all his films and crease at how the people gets mouthy like he has feelings or remorse ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hes my favourite to run and to play against! The amount of times like you said you're fixing the gens and turn your camera around and he's literally standing behind you ๐Ÿ˜ณ I carry on fixing the gen thinking " so are you not going to grab me then or...." once or twice the blokes watched me fixing it, its finished and he's just walked off ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I don't know what is with my luck, but I feel the same way about ghost face the same way I feel about 6s swap p3 claudys. There's nothing wrong with the characters themselves but for some reason they attract so many arseholes. He instantly came to mind when I first read about the new BT change.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I don't know what is with my luck, but I feel the same way about ghost face the same way I feel about 6s swap p3 claudys. There's nothing wrong with the characters themselves but for some reason they attract so many arseholes. He instantly came to mind when I first read about the new BT change.

    I think itโ€™s because he has the ability to teabag survivors, so he definitely attracts a certain crowd. Iโ€™ve played against a lot of wholesome ones though, who just want to farm and teabag along with everybody else, so thatโ€™s always fun lol. Itโ€™s a shame that certain survivors / killers get automatically grouped into a box of being an ######### because of how a lot of people choose to play as them.

    I guess Iโ€™m lucky that I main Jeff, Legion and Myers. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112300#Comment_2112300

    Im a massive fan of Myers, watch all his films and crease at how the people gets mouthy like he has feelings or remorse ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hes my favourite to run and to play against! The amount of times like you said you're fixing the gens and turn your camera around and he's literally standing behind you ๐Ÿ˜ณ I carry on fixing the gen thinking " so are you not going to grab me then or...." once or twice the blokes watched me fixing it, its finished and he's just walked off ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I love playing as and against him. Heโ€™s just so fun for me. I think because heโ€™s been my main killer for almost 4 years now, I just find it hard to move on from him. I donโ€™t face him a lot though, so I donโ€™t think heโ€™s that popular anymore. Which is a shame. I love playing as him and Legion. Both for very different reasons. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I don't know what is with my luck, but I feel the same way about ghost face the same way I feel about 6s swap p3 claudys. There's nothing wrong with the characters themselves but for some reason they attract so many arseholes. He instantly came to mind when I first read about the new BT change.

    Trouble is its how the players play using him, like some killers who play the doctor. I love playing against the doctor, but it's become a point I hear the music to it and see the strike and instantly sigh! Some are enjoyable to play against others not so much, if you're instant thought is il sandbag slug them all and hook all together then thats awful game play. Noone likes a quick match.

  • @Bangarang said:

    Whenever I think of Ghostface I always remember this video...

    https://youtu.be/y7Ar6fjlhME

    Itโ€™s cinematic perfection. The frantic camera shaking followed by Nancyโ€™s screams deserves to win an Oscar. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿคฃ

    Ots the way she screams and falls afterwards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ