Only have a few killers and survivors teachables left

I'm trying to get all teachables before putting too much into a main survivor and killers.

For survivors

Laurie

Ace

Jeff

Elodie

Quentin

Yun Jin

Steve


Killers

Demo

Twins

Trickster (almost done)

Deathslinger


Really looking forward to more fully play the game but I'm glad I'm doing the front end grind now rather than later so i can make as good of builds as I can faster. Recent changes have made me really reconsider my mains for killer as well so I'll need to think about all of that.

Wish me luck and feel free to give suggestions

Comments

  • P3 everyone to make the grind even longer because you know you want to. :P

  • I P3 my characters one at a time because when you’re at the point I am it’s incredibly difficult to get the perks you want (BBQ/WGLF) on each new Prestige round. But the advantage is I had my favorite perks unlocked on most my already P3’d characters. So can use my favorite characters with favorite perks to grind out the others.

    Eventually they’re all built up.

    Thats only if presaging is important to the player.

  • Some players don't give a ######### about p3 and keep wasting bloodpoints to discover all perks for p0 character. It reduces the grind, but someday you may want to prestige him to the max for some reason. So you should decide first if you need prestige or not.

  • Best suggestion is to get BBQ on killers you are good with. Then play mainly killer for the BP. +100% BP per match is AMAZING.