devs, why are you doing this...
Why you are promoting the Blendette set?
This is so cruel
Why you are promoting the Blendette set?
This is so cruel
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao
Good luck finding me now
Is this the new advertising update I've been hearing about? Hmm..๐ค
Its to punish all the killers who camp and tunnel from the start of the match. Take your eyes off of us for one second and you'll cry tears of blood trying to find us again.
I can't see her there
I main doctor. I'll always find you, sweetie ๐
Too bad that if it gets too bad, many of us have the power of the Nvidia control console and can turn the gamma up.
Haven't had to do that myself in years though - but it's a thing. :D
Calm Spirit, Lockers and staying out of your terror radius say otherwise ๐
*Note, this is only if you tunnel and camp from the start. Otherwise, I play differently if everyone is chill.
Still plenty of LOS blockers and perks to help stay invisible.