Rate my build please (pt I lost count)

Ok so I think I finally made a decent build

Iron Will

Detectives Hunch

Windows of oppurtunity

Desperate Measures

(I want to use Break Down but it's bugged. And I'm thinking about using resilience but idk. And I probably don't want to use an Exhaustion perk because I don't want to rely too much on them.

(P.s also is Kindred really good? I wanna try it out but idk.

Comments

  • Replace desperate measures with inner strength and you get a heal for each totem you do because of detective's hunch


    Otherwise pretty solid mate

  • I would try to make room for BT. Kindred is really, really good. You won't regret it.

  • Second wind instead of windows. Trust me.

  • I'd replace Desperate Measures with Botany Knowledge. They work the same, except Botany doesn't require three people being injured.

  • I think Desperate Measures is good in a healing and hook rescue build. By itself it's not really worth it.

    And yes Kindred is a great perk, I'd replace DM with it.

  • 1 op stealth perk. 1 nice totem hunt perk. 1 beginner looping perk. 1 nice altruism perk.

    No perk kombos. Rating: nice build