Rift challenges closing April 14th
The 'news' section of the in-game options states Tome VI closes today. That can't be right because it also says it closes 6 days from today. Which is it? Can a dev or manager confirm?
The 'news' section of the in-game options states Tome VI closes today. That can't be right because it also says it closes 6 days from today. Which is it? Can a dev or manager confirm?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can only imagine how much of a freak-out people would have if it really did close today without warning.
That's an error. The title of it says it closes in a week and so does the timer on the rift. Whoever wrote it made an error.
yeah I had a mini heart attack when I saw that (have a bunch of challenges saved while prestiging and burning through offerings). Glad to see I'm not the only one who panicked a little. Definitely closing in 6days time.
They should change it so people won't get confused, like me. Lol