Lucky break buff...
I say add 30 more seconds and it will be good 120/90/60. I feel 90 seconds feel too short the extra 30 seconds would balance the perk out.
Drugs is bad...Don't be me here who do drugs. I need some help.
I say add 30 more seconds and it will be good 120/90/60. I feel 90 seconds feel too short the extra 30 seconds would balance the perk out.
Drugs is bad...Don't be me here who do drugs. I need some help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Umm no. 90 seconds is already incredibly strong.
How can I help you, sir?
You must have been doing the same stuff the bhvr balance team is addicted to
Nah, it should just to permanent when injured. Killers should be forced to run Predator to see scratch marks.