Why dose trickster still have horizontal recoil
The patch notes said removed it but it's still there please explain honestly I feel almost no change in it
The patch notes said removed it but it's still there please explain honestly I feel almost no change in it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the patch note said "greatly reduced recoil" but they removed the spread of the knives.
Really because I'm comparing clips of old recoil and the only difference I see is the vertical 2 clips of me pelting a tree and they seem very similar other than the amount you have to go down
Its different from what it use to be. Before, it was almost impossible to keep it steady no matter what you did. You were literally fighting the recoil more than actually trying to aim at the survivor.
Yea the vertical is way better comparing the clips I have but horizontal is the same
Wait, are you on console, by chance?
Yeah but in both clips I just let the recoil take it path and they are very similar
It's fine right now, honestly.
You can even land consecutive shots when survivor is far.
With my PS4, I'm starting to have slight drift with my controller that goes a little to the left. Wasn't sure if maybe that was the same thing or not but yeah, his aiming is in a much better place now.
Na new controller no drift
If that were the case I would struggle with huntress
Nice! Yeah, I was about to switch to Xbox because of the PS5 Bios death bug making it a brick in a few years but I really need to get a new PS4 controller.