What do you do about no mither players who get downed at start?

I'm curious how others feel about someone running no mither in a game when you are a survivor, especially if they get downed early on.


Personally I'm much less motivated to save a teammate since they become a major liability to your team. I feel like running no mither pretty actively screws your team. I'll still eventually save someone if they run no mither but it is much less of a priority to me to save when someone makes such an awful choice.

How do others feel?

Comments

  • You hook them before they pick themselves up.

  • Meta is staying injured anyway so idc.

  • Maybe is a new player doing old tomes challenges, One of them is escaping with No mither as perk.

    Maybe is a troll or a Streamer trolled by viewers, the best you can do is saving him and keep playing, he Will be usefull as bait xD

  • @Swampoffering said:

    Maybe is a new player doing old tomes challenges, One of them is escaping with No mither as perk.

    Maybe is a troll or a Streamer trolled by viewers, the best you can do is saving him and keep playing, he Will be usefull as bait xD

    Lol thats the only reason I consider saving them.

    No mither really needs looked at and give some sort of incentive to use it at least lol

  • I let them die unless they were a god. No point having a liability. Especially since killers normally tunnel the no mither out immediately.

  • I prefer to unhook someone with no mither. You dont need to heal them.

    I see people lose two health states in 10 seconds, so i have no expectations for my teammates.

  • I still go for the save. We can't all be God loopers 100% of the time.

  • If we're playing against Oni I leave them on ground or on hook because otherwise they are just feeding the Oni for the entire match. If not against Oni as long as they weren't sandbagging teammates I play normal. If I can heal them off the ground faster than they'd pop themselves up I'll do it, more points for me.