Carburetor Tunning Guide (BUBBA)

This addon is still bugged since Twins DLC. When Chainsaw run begin, your movement speed decrease massivly (SHOULD -4,35%, but that's is maybe 90-95% when Chainsaw begin) , I can't catch Survivor with Chainsaw... Please, when BHVR fix this addon :(

Comments

  • The add-on isn't bugged, it's just a really bad add-on. It's meant to work like that, you're much slower than the survivors at the start of the saw and you gradually increase in speed, it's a lot slower than default but it lasts a bit longer I think. Still a terrible add-on though, use iri flesh instead it's a much better red add-on.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    The add-on isn't bugged, it's just a really bad add-on. It's meant to work like that, you're much slower than the survivors at the start of the saw and you gradually increase in speed, it's a lot slower than default but it lasts a bit longer I think. Still a terrible add-on though, use iri flesh instead it's a much better red add-on.

    Combine Beast marks with carburetor tuning guide and play with your food and you go fast as #########. Or do Iridescent flesh and speed limiter hit as many survivors as you can.

  • @ALostPuppy this addon should decrease movement speed by 4,35%! And after Bubba's rework this addon was good, decent addon, but after Twins DLC this addon was bugged, the worst addon in this game...

  • @Chilli_man2400 Before TWINS DLC YES, but not today... I can't see the difference with beast marks or not because that's speed is a joke... Twitch DBD streamers agree that this addon is bugged, please compare this bubba's addon fresh after bubba's rework with NOW...

  • @Tatariu Yes, I saw this too, cooldowns are very strange, and animations cooldowns on Bubba is similar to Hillbilly idk why...

    When I use 3 stacks and I down survivors I think a cooldown is ok, but when I use 1 or 2 charges and I down survivor this cooldown is strange, longer than 3 charges succesfull attack (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)