Yeah another lucky break thread

If this makes it to live I will absolutely turn into a survivor main and not play killer again.

Well played BHVR

Comments

  • I want to but the wait time is so painful.

  • @Zozzy said:

    I want to but the wait time is so painful.

    Trueeeee

  • People saying it's fine and I've been using it like all day on the PTB and I can feel how ridiculous it is.

    I tried it also with spine chill and sprint burst so I could avoid that first hit as long as possible, and often doing that I would just never be hooked all game. If you wanted to like....sandbag teammates and never take any aggro, this is definitely the perk for you to do it with lol.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    People saying it's fine and I've been using it like all day on the PTB and I can feel how ridiculous it is.

    I tried it also with spine chill and sprint burst so I could avoid that first hit as long as possible, and often doing that I would just never be hooked all game. If you wanted to like....sandbag teammates and never take any aggro, this is definitely the perk for you to do it with lol.

    At least the Blendy's will be happy.

  • I hope they will change it back and buff it in a another way.