The sweats, late night CST

Late night central standard time.

Is some sweaty #########.

Go take a shower, #########.

Comments

  • @stikyard said:

    Late night central standard time.

    Is some sweaty #########.

    Go take a shower, #########.

    I want to stay stinky though


  • @stikyard said:

    Late night central standard time.

    Is some sweaty #########.

    Go take a shower, #########.

    f1ry0796j2qd.jpg

    ez

  • @stikyard said:

    Late night central standard time.

    Is some sweaty #########.

    Go take a shower, #########.

    Hard agree. I've found the morning is the NA sweet spot, probably up until 4 pm CST. After that, the sweat pours forth 😱

  • Well duh? A lot of the basement lords come out to play. I find I have a lot of good games before 9pm PST. After that, the tunnelers and campers come out.

  • @dnj510 said:

    Well duh? A lot of the basement lords come out to play. I find I have a lot of good games before 9pm PST. After that, the tunnelers and campers come out.

    Survivors can't tunnel or camp ######### are you on about?

  • What are you talking about? It's the opposite for me. I have not escaped once as a solo survivor. With rank reset, I'm getting rainbow rank in my lobbies against killers who know what they're doing. It's a miserable experience.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2107929#Comment_2107929

    Survivors can't tunnel or camp ######### are you on about?

    This topic is about killers or survivors? Are you the one that created this discussion?

  • Idk, maybe it was rank reset. I noticed all the survivors were back to green and yellow ranks while, we are getting paired with red and purple Killers immediately after reset.

    The cues for late-night CST are around ten minutes. Just to get rekt by someone sweating balls.

    For some reason early daytime has quick cues and better games.