Ok guys, i need an answer...
Are @OniWantsUrLocation and @OniWantsYourMacaroni related?
2nd question, how can i contact them to party together? will they agree to that?
Are @OniWantsUrLocation and @OniWantsYourMacaroni related?
2nd question, how can i contact them to party together? will they agree to that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need to be honest...
DO NOT GIVE ONI YOUR LOCATION...IF YOU CAN ALREADY HEAR THE FOOTSTEPS/DRUMS, IT IS TOO LATE!
ALSO, DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR MACARONI - MOM WORKED HARD TO COOK THAT >:3
I don't need sleep.
I need answers.
I can get you in contact with @OniWantsYourMacaroni
mmm i was thinking about making a discord group for cool forum members because i know i'll get banned eventually so i can keep in touch with other cool players. will ask you for macaroni's username in one of your streams
Your friends with him in on steam?
that's discord, he's a ps4 player
I'd like to join, maybe we could share it privately on twitter or something. I'd like to hang out with you man
I'm not the leader of that server, the entire Council would have to decide yay or nay
Oh boy
Well actually we could just be friends is what I mean
I didn't know he streamed
I don't exactly advertise it I just bring it up in conversation when it's relavent
and he's way better than the average player, you should follow and sub
No, no, bad idea, bad,
bad idea to face you in DbD
Respect to you for that, lmao. I'll check your stream out sometime!
depends who youre facing. my pyramid head? bad idea. my huntress? free escape lmao
can probably find it somewhere else on here but ttv/Karu_TC
Comments in my wall were erased (not by me), so i'm just gonna say it here: his twitch is karu_tc
thank
Ayo wait Karu you have a discord?
I have my own server and then I'm part of a different server featuring different forum people. I did not come up with that idea nor do I control who is or isn't allowed to enter.
No like account, I wasn’t fully aware you had an account as I am already in a forums based server
im sorry the year is 2021 you think id have a twitter account and not a discord one?
Yes indeed actually, but my account on discord is quite uhhh, weird
Great now I'm scared
gimme your yahoo chat account
Will be deleting this in a minute and a halfIt has been a minute and a half
I posted this in a server after reading demo’s changes
@Hoodied you will know who i am once i give you my discord name xD
im a lot less scared than i was
Body is 1 character too short
Imma drop mine too
I added you already, can you see me?
Lemme check
It sounds like a lot of fun and some cool ppl! I'd love to become a member (and I love @OniWantsYourMacaroni ), could you ask The Council if I can join the discord? *HUGS*
I'll stick you on the List:tm: but no promises- I have no sway over their final choices
This seems like fun. I would also like some friends!!!!!!
IT'S TOO LATE,WE ARE ALREADY ON OUR WAY >:)
https://youtu.be/_CDVaSV2zCQOni i love you!!
so this is what you were ignoring my messages for
You can have some of my macaroni. I like to prepare it with Shrimp and broccoli. Sometimes I also add mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach.
Aww,thanks <3
You're great too :D
It took over half an hour,because i'm absolutely garbage at things like that 🤣
Aw #########, hide your kids, hide your wife, HIDE YOUR MACARONI 👀👀👀👀
I made it halfway through Six: The Musical before you sent that I'm about to cry
Much appreciated 🙏
@OniWantsYourMacaroni @GoodBoyKaru has my discord, he will give it to you.
I'm not gonna be a video editor,that's for sure 🐌🤣
//
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO