Everyone, Thank You!
I would like to thank everyone for the valuable information found in this community, ended up pushing me to sign up, cheers! ๐
Tagged:
Mod
I would like to thank everyone for the valuable information found in this community, ended up pushing me to sign up, cheers! ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're welcome, enjoy your last days of social life
Welcome. Some advice, avoid debating with people, you'll just get a headache. Also, watch out for the troll posts, we get lots of them.
Welcome to the forums!
there actually are very many nice and positive people here, even if their views may differ, so good on you to not focus on the negative comments!
Awesome!!! Welcome in!!!
Welcome to the forum!
I look forward to working with you.
Thank you all for the warm welcome! ๐
Welcome in! ๐
The more the merrier. Welcome
Even though this community is kinda toxic at times, every time I had a question someone did answer it. So there are still good people everywhere, luv ya'll who are like that <3
Welcome in!