Guys plz what should I buy freddy or prymiadhead ?
Guys plz what should I buy freddy or prymiadhead
Guys plz what should I buy freddy or prymiadhead
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy is about to get nerfed into the oblivion, and his gameplay is generally not very exciting. I'd suggest PH.
I know but is PH strong cuz i want a strong killer
He's 5th strongest killer atm, but he requires some time to learn. Not as much as nurse or blight, but still.
freddy is good if you play to win. i know hes gonna get nerfs but they might revert them.
pyramid head is fun and a strong killer
Pyramid Head is objectively the better of the two, he has a very 1v1 playstayle able to shut down survivor tools and hard counter many perks and aviod slugging. But Freddy I find much easier, he has a pressure/map control playstyle and still has snares to help in chase.
In terms of perks, they're pretty much on the same level, but I give a slight edge to Freddy and find his perks more fun.
If you're buying whole dlc packs only, I'd say Silent Hill because Cheryl is much better than Quinten.