What if T-Bagging Acitvated Bloodlust 3?

Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

I’d be in tears. 


I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 

Comments

  • Or if your the hag lets you teleport behind them and there exposed meaning by by or if you use huntress your hatchets for any throw on the tbagger is a iridescent head meaning sure you have to relaoad but they die for it or if your any killer and run devour hope each triple tbag gives you a token or reactivates a destroyed hex on a dull imaging peoples faces when they think there safe then oh no I'm exposed run then there dead or letting a trapper trap spawn under a tebabbger trapping them
  • This would be hilarious. Especially if it was the un nerfed bloodlust. 
  • What if nodding activated a Sprint Burst effect for chased survivor?

    Jokes aside t-bagging (the killer) is for survivors that don't have literally anything better to do

  • Milo said:

    What if nodding activated a Sprint Burst effect for chased survivor?

    Jokes aside t-bagging (the killer) is for survivors that don't have literally anything better to do

    Exactly if.your gonna be a dick and not move and tbag then discorage tbagging by having the whole team affected besides the tbagger who gets a icon that marks them as the tbagger and the effects on the others only wear off when the tbagger dies
  • Omg, that would just encourage me even more to wait at the exit gates and tbag the killer.
  • Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 


    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 
    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 
  • It'd be funny to play that in KYF in fact a modded kyf mode would be funny similar to other games have it like in Unreal you have low gravity or Fatboy or explosive type effects.

  • That would be kinda funny to see that. But for both parties. You're lying on the ground and D/A up there is nodding their head and all of a sudden you pop up and get a sprint boost. It amazes me how pathetic those types of killers are. They nod their head or hit you with their weapon....Like yeah I know I'm on the hook idiot.

  • lyric said:
    Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 


    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 
    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 
    REEEEE I’m actually a rank 10 now. I just posted a boil over rework but I mean I guess it never happened. 


    Everyone needs to calm down lol. 
  • @powerbats I think KYF having more customization options would be fun 
  • Milo said:

    What if nodding activated a Sprint Burst effect for chased survivor?

    Jokes aside t-bagging (the killer) is for survivors that don't have literally anything better to do

    “Confidence Status Effect” LoL. 
  • Why's everyone overreacting to a joke thread? The op even said they don't actually want it implemented but it would be funny to see the killer suddenly speed up from that lol. 

    P.S I'm joking about the overreacting part. If that wasn't obvious. 
  • lyric said:
    Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 


    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 
    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 
    You’re already the source of my tears lyric lol. 
  • frame rate on PS4 would fall through the floor.

  • fcc2014 said:

    frame rate on PS4 would fall through the floor.

    True. Bloodlust is more of a game crasher than something helpful on console. 
  • Just so everyone knows, @lyric beats me and makes fun of me when I cry afterwards. It’s terrible. 
  • Just so everyone knows, @lyric beats me and makes fun of me when I cry afterwards. It’s terrible. 
    Lol I’m not even on the same platform as you I just think these ideas are a bit of a stretch 
  • lyric said:
    Just so everyone knows, @lyric beats me and makes fun of me when I cry afterwards. It’s terrible. 
    Lol I’m not even on the same platform as you I just think these ideas are a bit of a stretch 
    It’s all good I was just speaking something that’s been on my mind for a while now. 
  • Vietfox said:
    Omg, that would just encourage me even more to wait at the exit gates and tbag the killer.
    And then get locked out by bw and killed by exposed lol
  • @lyric said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 

    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 

    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 

    So you are implying survivor needs skill?
    I hit the red ranks without even being good a million times.
    Just go and get yourself a few gen rushers and you are rank 1 within hours.

  • mcNuggets said:

    @lyric said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 

    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 

    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 

    So you are implying survivor needs skill?
    I hit the red ranks without even being good a million times.
    Just go and get yourself a few gen rushers and you are rank 1 within hours.

    No not implying a thing I’m expressing the fact that he just posted he couldn’t make it past rank 13 survivor two days ago and here he is calling for a killer buff
  • lyric said:
    mcNuggets said:

    @lyric said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 

    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 

    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 

    So you are implying survivor needs skill?
    I hit the red ranks without even being good a million times.
    Just go and get yourself a few gen rushers and you are rank 1 within hours.

    No not implying a thing I’m expressing the fact that he just posted he couldn’t make it past rank 13 survivor two days ago and here he is calling for a killer buff
    It’s not a buff, I said I don’t want it implemented I just think it would be funny. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Just so everyone knows, @lyric beats me and makes fun of me when I cry afterwards. It’s terrible. 

    You need to seek counseling he shouldn't beat on you like that.

  • lyric said:
    mcNuggets said:

    @lyric said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 

    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 

    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 

    So you are implying survivor needs skill?
    I hit the red ranks without even being good a million times.
    Just go and get yourself a few gen rushers and you are rank 1 within hours.

    No not implying a thing I’m expressing the fact that he just posted he couldn’t make it past rank 13 survivor two days ago and here he is calling for a killer buff
    It’s not a buff, I said I don’t want it implemented I just think it would be funny. 
    I was referring to the hatchet idea lol but it would be even funnier if the killer could t bag back 
  • @Milo said:
    What if nodding activated a Sprint Burst effect for chased survivor?

    Jokes aside t-bagging (the killer) is for survivors that don't have literally anything better to do

    I do it if I need the killer to chase me.

  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    mcNuggets said:

    @lyric said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    Could you imagine the reactions when people learned the hard way?

    When they T-bag three times while in the killer’s direct line of sight, they would suddenly see Michael take the tennis balls off the walker and be going nascar at them. 

    I’d be in tears. 

    I’m not saying to implement this, but it would be the greatest form of karma to ever manifest. 

    What’s the difference? You’re already in tears on the forum half the time wanting killer buffs and being unable to make it past the yellow ranks as a survivor 

    So you are implying survivor needs skill?
    I hit the red ranks without even being good a million times.
    Just go and get yourself a few gen rushers and you are rank 1 within hours.

    No not implying a thing I’m expressing the fact that he just posted he couldn’t make it past rank 13 survivor two days ago and here he is calling for a killer buff
    It’s not a buff, I said I don’t want it implemented I just think it would be funny. 
    I was referring to the hatchet idea lol but it would be even funnier if the killer could t bag back 
    Oh that’s just a concept. I just think the hatchets should have a little more to them is all. 
  • When a surv tbagme..i just FIST HIM on the hook!. (nurse charge blink)

  • No it should be that if they crouch once in your fov they instantly get moried. That should prevent t-bagging an if they emote they instantly teleport onto a hook. (This is a joke btw I hope no one actually takes this seriously.)

  • powerbats said:

    It'd be funny to play that in KYF in fact a modded kyf mode would be funny similar to other games have it like in Unreal you have low gravity or Fatboy or explosive type effects.

    Low grav clown. What a nightmare to stare at his mesmerizing belly physics floating out there. 
  • What'd be funny is if they refuse to leave and are tea bagging you from afar you get a new ability.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C3poU_0sK4