Survivors areop.
I go up against 4 dS 4 brand new parts every single game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No you don't it may feel like that but you don't. The BNP are not even good anymore.
No you don't.
I bet you don't have a screenshot within the last month of playing a match like that.
sigh
So, to show you face 4 DS and 4 BNP, you post a screenshot of 1 DS and 0 BNP?
SEE, THEY ALL USED SELF CARE
T O X I C S W F
URBAN EVASION
O M G T A X I C !!!!
I rest my case, not only do you say your opinion matters more than everyone else, you also lie and make out that matches are harder than they actually are.
0/10
This seems like an obvious bait post.
They shouldnt even be ultra rare anymore xD
I avoid them in blood webs. 7k is not worth it
Nothing unusual about this screenshot. 1 DS. No BNP like you claim you run into 4 of every game. Literally only 1 SB and 1 DH. Honestly that's nothing bro. This is actually a normal game lol
Yes! they are OP and #########! that why i always tunnelig!. Not camping, but deserv tunneling all the time!.
I don't think he'll shame himself coming back into the thread.
Just another killer acting like the game is way harder than it is.
-Pre-emblem Screenshot
-1 DS total
-0 BNPs
c'mon if you're gonna troll, at least go all out. May I suggest a hilariously badly done MSpaint mockup of an endscreen? That'll get 'em
edit
(I'm bored at work, don't judge me)

Fixed it for you
hahahahhahahahhahahhahhhaha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
I can't breathe, help XD
Dodge SWF in lobby and it will never happen again
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.
You can't lobby dodge something that isn't true.
The op posted something that was completely counter to what they said and is the case with most killer main claims about 4 man ds flashlight squads.