Cornfield Maps are trash for both sides

Only killer i can think of that it benefits is Billy and Nurse if she can see.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I must be one of the only ones that prefers playing them as killer. I find many of the other maps quite dark. Too easy for iron will survivors to crouch around in.

    Plus they tend to be good maps for huntress snipes.

  • Corn Maps are pretty good for survivor.

    Swamp Maps are bad for both sides. I hate playing Swamp Maps no matter which side I'm on. As killer, it's hard to find survivors. As survivor, stealth is practically your only option.

  • *Survivors laughing that they got Fractured Cowshed and Rotten Fields.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Corn Maps are pretty good for survivor.

    Swamp Maps are bad for both sides. I hate playing Swamp Maps no matter which side I'm on. As killer, it's hard to find survivors. As survivor, stealth is practically your only option.

    I like swamp more than cornfield maps

  • @BSVben said:

    I must be one of the only ones that prefers playing them as killer. I find many of the other maps quite dark. Too easy for iron will survivors to crouch around in.

    Plus they tend to be good maps for huntress snipes.

    Well Huntress there depends on how good you are with your eyes like Nurse imo I get some nice hits there

  • My eyes are bad enough as is, on these maps I simply can't see the survivors in the corn. Rotten Field is essentially a free escape if I am playing killer. I hate these maps more than the green tinted ones, and I am basically blind on those.

  • Love these maps, Survivors versing me always think 360s will work in the corn.

  • It's great for any high mobility killer, and Deathslinger does quite well as well, especially if survivors are in the corn healing with Nurses Calling.


    One hope I have for the Coldwind rework is that the corn is reduced in height, but increased in density. This way, its easier to make out someone running through it, but a crouched survivor will be more hidden.

  • Honestly my favourite looking graphic update yet! Looks 10/10

  • It looks so beautiful now.

    (though my little cowboy heart weeps at the lack of holes in the railing to pull survivors down through)

  • Nooooo I like corn :)

  • Ngl new map looks real good