My Freddy Build.
I have BBQ and Chili, Pop, STBFL. I need a good 4th perk tho, so do you guys know any good 4th perk for freddy?
I have BBQ and Chili, Pop, STBFL. I need a good 4th perk tho, so do you guys know any good 4th perk for freddy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Discordance
Sloppy Butcher, Devour Hope or Make Your Choice could add lethality.
Discordance or survailance for information
Corrupt intervention to ease the early game.
Surge or Ruin, if you really hate generators.
Enduring or spirit fury if you play aggressively at pallets.
Monsterous Shrine if you like memes.
You got choices, Freddy can make most perks work.
Thrilling Tremors.
Coup De Grace if you want crazy lunge attacks. He has already quite a lung and with that perk it is like wow.
I'd recommend Tinkerer
I'd also recommend replacing Pop with Surge but that's just personal preference.
My babe is a versatile killer, so you can use pretty much anything you want. I will see if I can help you:
Among other perks. I am sure you will love to be a Dream Warrior.
The build that got me to rank 1 with Freddy was BBQ, Ruin, Pop, and Tinkerer.