The Rift Progression
If all the Chapters in the Archives have been completed is there an alternative method to progress along the Rift when it is open?
If all the Chapters in the Archives have been completed is there an alternative method to progress along the Rift when it is open?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just from sheer gameplay. 800 XP per fragment. Make sure to play both sides for the daily XP bonus.
And last Rift, they had a code on twitter for some Rift Fragments and extended the time, I hope they do that again.
I completed chapter 6 and am not left with any for future rifts so I was hoping there was another way to progress along it.
It really sucks, dunno if there's less challenges or not playing for the 6 days in total this rift has put me so far behind but I have two kinda grindy survivor challenges left and I'm sitting at tier 66 when previous rifts I've managed to hit 70 before finishing every challenge.
I remember seeing comments that they're gonna be dropping the required XP for fragments for future rifts to 500 instead of 800 but I don't know if there's any truth to that or if that was just leaks/speculation.