Can we fix Hadonfield already?

Its been years of the same BS, over and over again. Too many windows, too many long walls. I ams o over it, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

Comments

  • The hut with the gen is really abyssmal. It's so hard to get anyone there.

    But i think, school & disturbed ward are somewhat worse than haddonfield.

  • I don't like either of those either, but I will gladly take them over Haddonfield.

  • I feel like I get that map way too much when I play killer. It’s like this game hates me and know how much this map is the bane of my existence.

  • @GannTM said:

    I feel like I get that map way too much when I play killer. It’s like this game hates me and know how much this map is the bane of my existence.

    I just got it twice in a row because two different groups of survivors burned an offering. Just take the offering out of the bloodweb, remove it from the game, and I would be happier. I would still rather just see the map get fixed all together. And actually fixed, not Crotus Penn asylum *fixed*

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2098488#Comment_2098488

    I just got it twice in a row because two different groups of survivors burned an offering. Just take the offering out of the bloodweb, remove it from the game, and I would be happier. I would still rather just see the map get fixed all together. And actually fixed, not Crotus Penn asylum *fixed*

    Removing the map from the game will make my life so much better.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2098491#Comment_2098491

    Removing the map from the game will make my life so much better.

    Haha, yeah. But its an iconic map they paid money to get into the game. Which also might be why they refuse to change it, because they might have to pay more licensing fees to change it. I think dropping it would be the healthier choice, but BHVR only randomly makes choices for the health of the game.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2098503#Comment_2098503

    Haha, yeah. But its an iconic map they paid money to get into the game. Which also might be why they refuse to change it, because they might have to pay more licensing fees to change it. I think dropping it would be the healthier choice, but BHVR only randomly makes choices for the health of the game.

    Yeah that is true.

  • @GannTM said:

    I feel like I get that map way too much when I play killer. It’s like this game hates me and know how much this map is the bane of my existence.

    I feel the same way too. Whenever I play billy it’s lery’s fun time for me!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2098488#Comment_2098488

    I feel the same way too. Whenever I play billy it’s lery’s fun time for me!

    Any killer that has a power that limits control like Billy Oni and Blight are so fun on maps like that.

  • Worry not, the rework shall fix it:

    -Breakable Walls that create infinites

    -Safe pallets everywhere

    -Broken windows

    It will be a very balanced map :)

  • @GeneralV said:

    Worry not, the rework shall fix it:

    -Breakable Walls that create infinites

    -Safe pallets everywhere

    -Broken windows

    It will be a very balanced map :)

    Yeah...that's what I'm worried about. Gods I hate breakable walls. "They're tactical" And by tactical they mean time wasters on top of safe and unmindegameable pallets.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2098551#Comment_2098551

    Yeah...that's what I'm worried about. Gods I hate breakable walls. "They're tactical" And by tactical they mean time wasters on top of safe and unmindegameable pallets.

    And they bring infinites back (looking at you, Groaning Storehouse). Where is the "tactical" aspect?

    "Oh, so you don't want to deal with the same infinite loops from 2016-2019ish? Well, then go waste your time and break that wall!!"

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2098555#Comment_2098555

    And they bring infinites back (looking at you, Groaning Storehouse). Where is the "tactical" aspect?

    "Oh, so you don't want to deal with the same infinite loops from 2016-2019ish? Well, then go waste your time and break that wall!!"

    Yep. I don't understand the mentality and thought process of BHVR.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Worry not, the rework shall fix it:

    -Breakable Walls that create infinites

    -Safe pallets everywhere

    -Broken windows

    It will be a very balanced map :)

    breakable walls are a pain in the butt in Gideon, Let's not put those in Haddonfield please. 😂