More Wraith change ideas (buffs)
Whenever the Wraith cloaks, he immediately turns completely invisible and cannot be seen regardless if survivors are within 20 meters of him for 5 seconds.
Upon cloaking, the Wraith's movement speed is increased to 8 m/s or 200% mms for 3 seconds. Like a speed burst for going into cloak.
These buffs would make him more unpredictable and better at switching off targets. It would also confuse the survivor he was just chasing and make them think that he may still be lurking around. It would be harder for them to tell if he was still around them or not. It also would not really buff his mobility either, since it is only for three seconds.
It wouldn't do too much, but be nice little QoL buffs to the Wraith. He is better now (decent), but not incredibly good. I would love to see the devs add more depth to the Wraith's power while still keeping it simple, and these little changes would do just that.
Comments
I’m not sure if wraith needs any buffs tbh. He’s actually quite strong atm
I like how he is now. dont have to use windstorm addon anymore.
He is still meh honestly, even when playing with his correct playstyle, and these buffs would buff him only a little bit.
I mean not really, his speed boost after uncloaking really sucks now, they made him basically move at a snail's space while uncloaking so you really use that speed boost to catch up since they gain pretty decent distance from you whenever you try to uncloak.
The only really other use is to use it at a short loop that the survivor is camping, and even then if they notice you're cloaking they can just risk running to another loop.
Isn’t his lunge bugged though?
It is? I heard he was bugged but didn't know what it was. All I knew is the nerf to his movement speed while uncloaking made the increased lunge while coming out trash.
Yeah, that's the bug.