Which Coldwind map are you most excited for?
For me easily Rotten Fields it's such a dull map. All the corn makes it awful on both sides. And leads to dull gameplay. But what about you?
For me easily Rotten Fields it's such a dull map. All the corn makes it awful on both sides. And leads to dull gameplay. But what about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate the corn blindness.
Rotten Fields can just get removed. I hate that map so much.
Something, anything that makes this map feel unique and not just some annoying field and I'll be happy.
Probably a popular choice, but I can't wait to see the Thompson House in its finished state.
It is time to fix this map.
I am totally unable to play on Rotten Fields. I know the whole map is basically a dead zone but I can't keep track. I don't even have bad eyes and my monitor is awesome. Honestly it can just get removed.
This map is mostly both a dead zone for survivors and insanely buggy for several killers.
Remember when the nurse's blink wouldn't work on most of this map at all as her blink thought the corn was a giant wall and thus wouldn't let you blink into it?
Cowshed is just gross. I hope they make the corn on all the maps a bit more pleasant as well.
All of them, farm maps are the worst.
Never liked 1v1 Cowshed, hopefully they fix this godforsaken map. But I get a feeling that it's gonna be like the Game map all over again