Survivor Mains Why do you click your flashlights on killers who arn't toxic

What reason is ther to click the flashlight, i get if thekiller was toxic click away but some of yall just do it at eveer pallet or window or anything and i dont understand why.


Please help me understand

Comments

  • @TheVolgun said:

    What reason is ther to click the flashlight, i get if thekiller was toxic click away but some of yall just do it at eveer pallet or window or anything and i dont understand why.

    Please help me understand

    I usually do it at the exit gate to basically say they're good

  • Why didn't we noticed that the thread was necroed?

    Well played.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    I do it to keep your attention on me and not the other survivors who might suck at looping. Nothing like a slugfest when the killer finds out that the rest suck at the game lol.

    I know. And thats why I 98% of the time outright ignore the feisty clicker. Bonus points if they follow you around and desperately try to get your attention, thereby doing no gens. They might interfere with a pickup here and there, but thats still better then having them doing gens. Sometimes you get honest to god salt from these survivors who got the feeling that not chasing them is somehow toxic

  • I tea bagged once to make a Killer stop chasing me. It worked, they thought I wanted to be chased and left.

  • @Oscarnator said:

    Dear Killer Mains

    Why do you face camp me just because I looped you for 5 gens?

    Remember the moment the last generator is done the killer has no reason not to face camp as there are no generators left to patrol.

    So...Ya its pretty self explanatory.

  • And clearly, they did a worse job on you.

1 2 ›