My hope for the cornfields.

I’d really like to see them become denser, and taller.

My reasoning being that I want for there to be an equal lack of visibility for either Survivor or Killer. This way it’s still a great hiding spot for Survivors, but the risk is greater, as seeing the killer will be more difficult, forcing survivors to rely more on sound and the TR.

Comments

  • I mean, most peoples consoles + PCs can't run in the current corn, I don't think HDing it and adding more will help anyone lol.

  • @Seanzu said:

    I mean, most peoples consoles + PCs can't run in the current corn, I don't think HDing it and adding more will help anyone lol.

    Hmm true. Forgot about that.

    A man can dream... a man can dream

  • I know this was a joke some guy made in another thread, but having breakable corn actually sounds kinda cool to me.

    Like it would get damaged or wilt throughout the trial until at endgame there would be barely any left.

  • There is no loop, only corn.

  • I think i might actually be the only one who like corn as killer because it's pretty much a dead zone lol

  • @QwQw said:

    I know this was a joke some guy made in another thread, but having breakable corn actually sounds kinda cool to me.

    Like it would get damaged or wilt throughout the trial until at endgame there would be barely any left.

    That was me, 🤣🤣🤣

  • I hate that map as Survivor.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I’d really like to see them become denser, and taller.

    My reasoning being that I want for their to be an equal lack of visibility for either Survivor or Killer. This way it’s still a great hiding spot for Survivors, but the risk is greater, as seeing the killer will be more difficult, forcing survivors to rely more on sound and the TR.

    I bite my thumb at you sir.

  • I would prefer a. Option to just burn the corn, preventing people from traversing it for a good portion of the match. Sounds as equally fun as making it bigger and denser lol

  • I know you all are talking about corn. But most of all I want to see the interior of the house the Thompsons, and the basement where they kept Billy. Like in the Reveal Trailer.

    coldwinghome.jpg