love my map bugs being ignored
When you post about 2 map bug issues, an have your discussion revoked. Seriously? this makes me just want to alt f4 everytime i get on that map -.-
could we seriously act like grownups here an do our jobs? mainly, your jobs behaviour.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Maybe because others already posted about it
They are, they are doing their jobs. You are just repeating what we already know, including bhvr.
We are doing our jobs, you edited your posts and they were caught in the spam filter as a result, I've just manually approved those posts for you!
I think this is the part where you apologize OP....like a grownup.
Things do not get fixed over night and I am sure it's not as simple as it may seem. Just deal with it until fixed or just alt f4 and get a ban each time doing it. Either way...act like a grownup?