Pure Curiosity.
Is there a bug with the hatch AT ALL??? I just played a match where this Claudette had a Flashlight and opened the hatch at the end of the match. Is there a hack for that or am I just going crazy. I legit saw a flashlight in her hand and she opened the hatch i was SOO confused its insane lmao..
Comments
Did you record it so that we can see? Sure she didn't swap items?
End of the match.
I have to ask, did the other three survivors die or escape before the hatch opened?
Get shadowplay going my friend if you have a nvidia card because it's REALLY hard to help you without knowing so much more information.
If it's a hack, you need video evidence to report anyways.
Its in one of my stream Vods. I was Spirit I chased her down phased and if she stopped to pick an item up i would have heard her and it was too quick of a process for her to have done so
Oh they all Died. But I know 100% she did not have a Key I reported her in case she was hacking but i wasnt sure if there was a specific bug or not
can you link it?
Sure does and i closed it when it did.