I need help with this

Should I report a 3 man swf as unsportsmanlike for putting me last and their teammates first and making me die on purpose with no equality at all so they can use me as a "diversion" for the killer while they power exit gates and do gens?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Abandoning your teammate, while frowned upon, isn't really against the rules

    Unless they specifically worked with the killer to make sure you died, they didn't do anything reportable

  • @papichulo said:

    Should I report a 3 man swf as unsportsmanlike for putting me last and their teammates first and making me die on purpose with no equality at all so they can use me as a "diversion" for the killer while they power exit gates and do gens?

    One of the reasons I believe Solo and Team should be two different Ques (one of many reasons) is the fact that 3-Person SWF use the Red Shirt as a disposable asset. This treatment has destroyed a lot of teamwork and sense of community among the Solo crew. I'd rather play with four other Solo than a SWF. They are worse than the Killer.

    But sadly... no... as unsportsmanlike as that behavior is... it isn't reportable.

  • If they just left you to die, that's not against the rules - that's not griefing. Griefing would be if they worked with the killer to kill you.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules Here are the set of rules to read through.

  • This needs more context and details. In general, teammates have no obligation to save each other. It would be a different situation if they unequivocally teamed with the killer against you, or if they clearly griefed, like spam cancelling unhooks when the killer is not close by.