Tenacity buff idea
Keep everything but add when downed you make 50%less grunts of pain the few times I get a chance to get value out of this perk they hear the semi truck of my character on the floor
Thia wont make the perk insane but a nice quality of life and last chance of escape perk
Comments
So No Mither?
I would increase the values so you crawl 80/90/100% faster.
No mither dosent make you quieter when down as of right now there is no perk that makes you quite when downed
(If nomither dose I didn't notice because I dont get downed long enough to notice)
You could do that it just seems weird to me moving at what walking speed
That seems a bit overkill tbh. Tenacity is already okay at what it does
Id move the recovery speed from UB and put it onto tenacity instead
---
Ok thanks for that but still you never get slugged with nomither because you can pick yourself up
i absolutely agree I actually did that with my buff to Tenacity.
i have the perfect buff idea:
you crawl 40/50/60% faster
your aura was hidden and grunts of pain were muffled when the killer is within 8-12 meters