Interview Series episode 2: GoodBoyKaru
In my first interview I asked one of the larger forum members dspaceman20 to learn his views on game balance and best way to make the game better. After that success I'm moving on to @GoodBoyKaru. Being he requested second. I have learned more of what works and what doesn't so this one will be slightly different. Thank you GoodBoyKaru for accepting this. We'll start of with simple questions again.
1. How'd you discover the game?
2. How'd you come up with the name GoodBoyKaru?
Comments
But the devs said they'd get all platforms to minimum 60 fps goal back in March 2019, so I'm good right?
38. Well that should wrap it up unless you have anything else to say. But if not thank you GoodBoyKaru for accepting this interview and showing the community what you believe is the best way for the game to go.
Thank you very much for having me! It's been a pleasure to be here :)
One last request please? Show me a baby Bison.
Just for you, there's two
I attached the wrong image
Was fine with the last one but thanks for correcting
You made the third request would you like to go next?
yea sure
Excellent