What is the next killer to be changed / revised?

I think I remember they said it was the Demogorgon, but maybe it was the Huntress.

Does anyone know? Or has it not been confirmed?

Comments

  • Huntress is just getting some tweaks really with her addons.

    Demogorgon is getting an addon overhaul.

    No idea when, or anything more other than the common obvious assumptions we can make (Exhaustion hatchets will be removed, iri head will be changed or replaced, etc)

    It does feel like we can expect these things probably by mid chapter but even that is just an educated guess as well.


    That's literally all the info we have at this time, you're now up to speed.


    Edit: and oh yeah like they said below, Freddy is next to be nerfed at some point.

  • Killers being looked at:

    Huntress, Demo and Freddy.

    Demo should be next on the list, they said it in a recent Q&A. But no ETA given and maybe it will even change until then.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Killers being looked at:

    Huntress, Demo and Freddy.

    Demo should be next on the list, they said it in a recent Q&A. But no ETA given and maybe it will even change until then.

    And Mikey is on that list too because he doesn't have the standard addon numbering system everyone else has. If I recall he doesn't have enough browns. Something like that. They were planning to make every killer in line with that system and he would fall under that curtain.

    I hope huntress is next. Iri has been a problem forever now. For the games health I hope she's next lol

  • Last I heard, it was Demogorgon.

  • I really hope they don’t touch huntresses’ basekit, unless they want to kill her off. Only her iri head needs a rework

  • use up all your iri heads now before they useless

  • @Laurie268 said:

    I really hope they don’t touch huntresses’ basekit, unless they want to kill her off. Only her iri head needs a rework

    Agreed keep her basekit exactly the same.


    Inb4 they add a overheat mechanic to throwing hatchets jk

  • @Laurie268 said:

    I really hope they don’t touch huntresses’ basekit, unless they want to kill her off. Only her iri head needs a rework

    I doubt they will change it.

    It's just her addons are kinda dated. Things like exhaustion hatchets will of course be removed, they are being removed from every killer gradually.

    @Lord_Tony said:

    use up all your iri heads now before they useless

    This attitude is just...the worst.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2092775#Comment_2092775

    I doubt they will change it.

    It's just her addons are kinda dated. Things like exhaustion hatchets will of course be removed, they are being removed from every killer gradually.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2092776#Comment_2092776

    This attitude is just...the worst.

    Yeah exactly why they should never announce a change like this before it happens, the community consistently abuses it and makes the game nearly unplayable. I remember toolboxes, medkits, and moris. Here's to hoping they just drop the huntress changes lol

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    use up all your iri heads now before they useless

    I really, really hope you don't complain about the prevalence of keys when that nerf gets announced.

  • I think if they just make iri heads work like how BNP works with Built to Last that'd be fine it's really the combo with infantry belt that's the issue.