They shouldn't change Trickster's "Main event"
I mean after all, you're supposed to entertain your consumers during the "Main event" of a show. If they make it stronger then the survivors can no longer sit down and start laughing at you for activating it.
Comments
Absolutely they should. His Main Event should play into this "Trickster" name, and have nothing to do with the uninspired throw more knives thing they have right now. I think his Terror Radius should go map wide during the Main Event, and every Survivor should see multiple Tricksters starting to chase them and have phantom knives flying all over the place and in the direction of Survivors. These random knives could even do laceration if they hit. It wouldn't be enough to put someone down who isn't actually being chased, but it would be enough to it make impossible to know if that is the real Trickster after you or not. I also think it would be a nice touch if we heard him singing during the Main Event as part of his crazy Terror Radius.
My view is they should have gone for something bigger and worthy of the backstory they gave this guy, not to mention the name which doesn't make sense. All the World is a Stage... and during the Main Event... all the Map should ring with his presence and chaos should ensue. While this would not inflict anymore damage on any particular Survivor, it would flush them out and create some extra Generator Pressure which this guy needs.
Name fits. Lazy Bait.
Yeah,i'm pretty disappointed about "Main Event" too.
Like,look at other power burst abilities (e.g Myers Tier 3,Plagues Corrupt Purge or Onis Blood Fury).Those powers are scary to go against.You know those are powerful and you get a map wide notification aswell once they are activated.
"Main Event" is just pathetic compared to them and a HUGE missed opportunity to make this character feel more individual
The trickster is a narcissist, I was expecting main event to actually be map wide and powerful so it fits with his character. It is literally his normal power but just buffed a little.
Since it lowers his base speed, disallows him the ability to break pallets, vault or M1 during... you can make a very strong case that it doesn't buff his power at all.
And since you have a stupidly small window in which to activate it and cannot use it strategically at all, more often than not, you'll gain zero value and probably be in a worse position afterwards than you were before.
It's just weird to me that they don't seem to realize that a lot of the time you're making an objectively poor choice in activating Main Event...plus you can't hold it so most often you'll get it right as you don't need to throw any knives anymore. When I was working on his achievements I popped Main Event three times. Twice it was a mistake. The third time if I had had more practice with it I probably could've downed two people but failed to do it for either. Every other time I had main event it wasn't even a consideration to pop it. That's really kinda sad given it's supposed to be his big thing.
Yea I just made a rework idea about main event while keeping it simple to his power
Same,i thought something like maybe hearing his song across the map while main event is up and something else.
The map should pretty much turn into his stage while he's using it.
Such a HUGE missed opportunity :(
lol