I'm not playing against Mad Grit, sorry
This my last post ever, due to the seriously broken perk mad grit. Killers picking up and carrying survivors is already annoying, /s/o why would you grant a perk that grants UNLIMITED SWINGS and STOPS THE SURVIVORS WIGGLE TIMER. Honestly, with a perk like this in the game, I really do not want to play it anymore, I'll see you all on HSHS.
Comments
So strong it's practically hacking
...
smh, look at the hacker begging for someone to not report them, just stop hacking, please. The game is better without it.
Guys! Stop! Y'all are just spamming this same meme format!
wow it's like that's the point
I guess I'm gonna take a break from the forums. Too many memey discussions, not enough constructive talk.
Whata dirty cheater.
If you slash at air super fast while carrying someone you've gotta expect to get a ban.
Yo, this topic is bait, right?
Right?
yea its a meme going on in the forum
constructive talk
You mean, the 50 posts of "Nerf Spirit/NOED/DS/UB/SWF" is constructive? okay.
based
Boy, I hope this is sarcasm.
I haven't seen anyone complain about Mad Grit since 2019.
Never play against mad grit unrelenting? Most busted combo ever seen.
Big brain combo
I'm pretty sure those two perks actually give you a negative cooldown on swings. You start attacking with both arms and beating people with the survivor you're carrying.
a meme, sorry. whatever. but seriously. who thinks mad grit is op
I got reported for wallhacks speedhacks and infinity attack (I assume they meant no coolodown) cause I played scratched mirror myers with a backpack build xD