Are you saying that you won't play around it because no one is using it so you'll tunnel and camp (which is not an issue imo, just confused about title)
Or are you saying that your gonna DC if you get a D's?
Not being mean,it's just your not giving me any information or anything to try and guess what your saying.
Are you saying that you won't play around it because no one is using it so you'll tunnel and camp (which is not an issue imo, just confused about title)
Or are you saying that your gonna DC if you get a D's?
Not being mean,it's just your not giving me any information or anything to try and guess what your saying.
No people are just going on a shitpost rampage right now
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
r/wooosh
No people are just going on a shitpost rampage right now
Not me, I still run it. You can have my DS and DH when you pry it from my cold exhausted on the ground slugged ass!
Good that u do cause I rather play against DS.
If I get into a match and see that there's an obsession I'll just instantly DC because I don't even know how to play around DS.
And then I remember that I'm running STBFL and I cry.
ok, starting to close these threads now.