Only trash perks

I unlocked oni last evening. Started to level him up. Atm he is level 32. My perks are (be prepared):

Beast of pray, blood echo, blood warden, cruel limits, dragon's grip, dh, huntress lullaby, third seal, nemesis, rancor, unrelenting, zanshin tactics, bitter murmur, remember me, spirit furry and stridor.

I've been hoping for a ruin, bbq, whispers, heck, even noed to appear. Please just tell me a build with these stupid perks (honestly, only dh bw and bitter murmur have any kind of use). Also, are they never going to adress the fact that you can get in situations like this?

Comments

  • You just got RNG'ed. Hope you have fun grinding for anything remotely useful! A fun build might be Nemesis, Rancor, Blood Warden and Remember me. Just a very bad, memey build.

    Also-

    Spirit Furry.

    Terrifying.

  • This is where the meme builds come into play

  • @NomiNomad said:

    You just got RNG'ed. Hope you have fun grinding for anything remotely useful! A fun build might be Nemesis, Rancor, Blood Warden and Remember me. Just a very bad, memey build.

    Also-

    Spirit Furry.

    Terrifying.

    Nemesis considering the pallet bug... No chance lol

  • I forgot about the pallet bug. Whelp.

  • Just got undying. My current build is BW, undying, dh and rancor. It's ######### but can have a use.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2089997#Comment_2089997

    Just got undying. My current build is BW, undying, dh and rancor. It's ######### but can have a use.

    You're gonna have to remind me what DH is, because the only thing I can connect those letters to is Dead Hard. I literally can't think of a killer perk that could have the initials DH because I'm an idiot.

    Edit: Nvm it's Devour Hope. No clue why that took me so long to think of.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2090007#Comment_2090007

    You're gonna have to remind me what DH is, because the only thing I can connect those letters to is Dead Hard. I literally can't think of a killer perk that could have the initials DH because I'm an idiot.

    Edit: Nvm it's Devour Hope. No clue why that took me so long to think of.

    You're not alone XD

  • You got a solid end game build.

  • I'd go for Third Seal and Bitter Murmur for the slugs, blood echo can be good if you have multiple people injured, and nemesis with rancor synergizes quite well.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    I unlocked oni last evening. Started to level him up. Atm he is level 32. My perks are (be prepared):

    Beast of pray, blood echo, blood warden, cruel limits, dragon's grip, dh, huntress lullaby, third seal, nemesis, rancor, unrelenting, zanshin tactics, bitter murmur, remember me, spirit furry and stridor.

    I've been hoping for a ruin, bbq, whispers, heck, even noed to appear. Please just tell me a build with these stupid perks (honestly, only dh bw and bitter murmur have any kind of use). Also, are they never going to adress the fact that you can get in situations like this?

    I started leveling up Oni too and I wanted only 4 specific perks on him for a build I want to use. After 2,5 million BP I finally got one of those perks on tier 1...but yes the grind is fine

  • uh... you got a pretty terrible assortment of perks there. If you don't want to go for the end game build, I'd recommend Rancor, Devour Hope, Dragon's Grip, and... Cruel Limits? Maybe?

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    uh... you got a pretty terrible assortment of perks there. If you don't want to go for the end game build, I'd recommend Rancor, Devour Hope, Dragon's Grip, and... Cruel Limits? Maybe?

    Tbh the end game build did its job. Went against a bully squad. One of them was a claud spamming the flashlight. Got to 4 dh tokens, while I could barely hook people due to the bodyblocks and flashlight saves. While I was carrying the claud during egc, a bill popped in my face and I got him with dh. After hooking the claud for bw, picked bill up and let him escape my grasp to run to the exit. He ran into my bw and I killed him. After that he told me I am a baby killer and a camper. Indeed, camper, when 4 of my 6 hooks got me dh stacks, while the other 2 were death hooks.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2090378#Comment_2090378

    Tbh the end game build did its job. Went against a bully squad. One of them was a claud spamming the flashlight. Got to 4 dh tokens, while I could barely hook people due to the bodyblocks and flashlight saves. While I was carrying the claud during egc, a bill popped in my face and I got him with dh. After hooking the claud for bw, picked bill up and let him escape my grasp to run to the exit. He ran into my bw and I killed him. After that he told me I am a baby killer and a camper. Indeed, camper, when 4 of my 6 hooks got me dh stacks, while the other 2 were death hooks.

    You can always count on bully squads to get salty after you beat them. It is the seasoning of life.

    And then they'll berate you for running strong perks while they're running smoll pp with BT and DH.

  • Be made a spread sheet of your chances of getting those perks to lvl 3 b4 you hit lvl 50 https://youtu.be/cGw-8FrRT1E