Red Forest - why don't I get it?

I haven't been sent to the Red Forest for the past few days, I've even burned a Red Forest offering a couple of times and despite not having any competing offerings, still haven't been sent there.

Just coincidence and bad luck or is it a bug?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm sure the red forest map has been temporarily disabled to fix stuff on it, it was on the news feed when you start the game

  • Ah ok that explains it - haven't paid any attention to the news feed thanks for pointing it out. Shame I wasted the offerings!

  • You don't want the Red Forest.

  • yes this Realm has been removed until further notice.

  • @NVerde said:

    Ah ok that explains it - haven't paid any attention to the news feed thanks for pointing it out. Shame I wasted the offerings!

    The news thing says they get refunded. Dunno if that's accurate.

  • They could remove it forever and I wouldn't mind.

  • It's actually kind of funny, the day they made the in game announcement my buddy used a red forest offering for a laugh and we still got the map.

    It seems like they didn't turn the realm off right away which was interesting. That or it bugged out which is equally funny.

  • Why do you want it? Unless you’re survivor I guess.

  • Its broken. There is a spot where survivors are immortal gods,

  • i hope they will fix it soon, i really like this realm as kilelr and survivor

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    Why do you want it? Unless you’re survivor I guess.

    I mainly play as survivor, and I like map variety - it gets boring going to the same 3 all the time (Macmillan, Auto, Coldwind)

  • I got McMillian Estate 14 games in a row today. I never even played on any other map.

    So I wouldn't know, I dunno if map rotations are bugged atm or what.