Yun-Jin Lee needs a buff
Surprised the forum isn't full of this...
Surprised the forum isn't full of this...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who is he? Trapper? Yes Trapper needs buff
What do you even mean? Her perks or only some of her perks? Survivors are just skins..
They need to quiet her the hell down when being carried to hook and also while she's hooked. I had to legit stop using her cause her voicelines are just awful and overboard.
Pardon my sarcasm. I was merely taking a sly dig at killers wanting more. MORE I tell you. Significantly MORRRRRRRRRRRE. Of everything.
It is in their nature I guess
Ummm Okay?
Hey killer. How's it hanging?
trickster? yes trickster needs a buff
Well. Kinda understandable. Carry on.
(but it’s a general community Problem and not specific for killers)
I get it! He means cringe! 😇
I do understand it works both ways. I do also appreciate your response
Might want to do some Googling buddy. Don't want to make yourself look foolish
I need a buff in real life. I'm a D tier human
I'll give you one
*Buff Granted*
Hint: it is the same
Also, if you have the plums just go ahead and call me it