Blight's rush is buggy as hell
God playing blight after this update and literally sliding off half the objects you walk into is just awful.
Pretty much every single car you slide off completely, hillsides are out of the question, a lot of rocks, it's annoying as hell you aren't sure if you're gonna slide off the object you're running towards or get another bump off it
Comments
The. God. Damn. Car. Pile. At. The. Crane. In. Autohaven.
It makes me wanna grab an earthworm and rip it in half. You can literally be stuck in its geometry but not bounce against anything until your rush ends.
The trees in Yamaoka maps literally have no collision.
Oh and the shack door frames! Please fix the shack door frames...I need to bounce against them to catch a survivor inside shack...sliding past them and sliding past the outside wall of shack is just the worst...T_T
Also,the fatigue bug is annoying af.
This is just something funny I noticed. We all thought Autohaven was going to be a problem for Blight once the update hit but for a different reason. We thought we'd all be hitting into too many things, but in reality we're sliding off too many things.
Anyways, have the devs said anything about fixing these Blight issues? I don't remember it being this buggy in the ptb, but maybe I didn't play Blight enough or something.