Can you add a +1 or -1 to other players where you say whether their a good killer or survivor.

Im sure some ppl would use this to - anyone who does anything they dont like. But I thought maybe a reward for being a non toxic or good teammate might be good for the community.

Comments

  • The problem with stuff like this, is players will abuse it. "I lost in a way I didn't like, everyone gets a - ". You have to make something that can't be abused, which is much easier said than done. I also imagine a lot of players giving props or rewarding each other for being toxic to the killer.

  • @JayAntStar said:

    The problem with stuff like this, is players will abuse it. "I lost in a way I didn't like, everyone gets a - ". You have to make something that can't be abused, which is much easier said than done. I also imagine a lot of players giving props or rewarding each other for being toxic to the killer.

    what if you could only props someone and it has to be the killer or a survivor to stop from abuse (killer has to vote a survivor and the other way around too)

  • A better system would probably be upvotes only.


    Ie. when someone gives props, which currently does nothing as far as I'm aware

  • I would probably get -4 followed by the comments...

    "POS pyramid head player get a life bozo"

    "fing tunneling trash killer player 2000 hours and you still cant win without tunneling?"

    "-rep, plays spirit"

    and "literally the most toxic player ever, uninstall and get a fing life"

  • @Yords said:

    I would probably get -4 followed by the comments...

    "POS pyramid head player get a life bozo"

    "fing tunneling trash killer player 2000 hours and you still cant win without tunneling?"

    "-rep, plays spirit"

    and "literally the most toxic player ever, uninstall and get a fing life"

    wait a survivor called you the most toxic player followed by that lol

  • @fatbabyslayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088188#Comment_2088188

    wait a survivor called you the most toxic player followed by that lol

    Yes actually, several times over the years. Even though I didn't play toxic but ok.