Issue: As a joke I put the Red Forest offering to tease my friends, knowing that they will return back to me and the joke was on me when I saw it was consumed even though the map is disabled and we weren't sent there.
I've used seven of these offerings because I'm achievement hunting on Steam. I hadn't known about the map bug until I looked it up (I was confused as to why 7 times I wasn't sent to my map). I did not receive my offering back either, were we supposed to get them back?
I've used seven of these offerings because I'm achievement hunting on Steam. I hadn't known about the map bug until I looked it up (I was confused as to why 7 times I wasn't sent to my map). I did not receive my offering back either, were we supposed to get them back?
This is still an ongoing thing. We tried to go to the Dead Dawg Saloon map, we didn't know the map is disabled (We thought it was back on September 28th) and we all lost the offerings for that map (I had 3 offerings and now I have 2, a friend had 1 and now he has none).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure that it's not back in your inventory?
I had this problem as well. Burned two offerings since 4.6.0 and they're gone.
Yes. I had 5 when I put it as an offering and now I have 4.
I've used seven of these offerings because I'm achievement hunting on Steam. I hadn't known about the map bug until I looked it up (I was confused as to why 7 times I wasn't sent to my map). I did not receive my offering back either, were we supposed to get them back?
Yes
This is still an ongoing thing. We tried to go to the Dead Dawg Saloon map, we didn't know the map is disabled (We thought it was back on September 28th) and we all lost the offerings for that map (I had 3 offerings and now I have 2, a friend had 1 and now he has none).