Paying for blood points
why not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
I told you EA stop making accounts on this forum!
No. Earn it like the rest of us.
Perks, Items, and Add-Ons, everything you use to make a loadout build and have certain advantages in a match, are achieved purely through the Bloodpoints.
So, you're asking for the game to go P2W?
I have very limited play time, so I get that concept. I also have a lot of disposal income, so such a system would benefit me. And this is still a horrible suggestion.
no
No, just no.
Because they would have a monetary incentive to increase the grind. So no.
Only in this game is a character less expensive than an outift. The money grab is real with these devs lol
Yea, shame on them for making most of the DLCs earnable and then finding ways to make money on the side, terrible people.
You can still play it casually. Making it pay to win would be a bad move.
Aren't you the same guy who called people ######### for saying that rank doesn't matter? LOL
Oh yep, there it is, AHAHAHA "your opinion is ######### but I want to be able to buy all the perks"
AHAHAHAHAHA
Also this other snippet of a comment by him is golden
I wasn't attacking from that angle lol. Their pricing is just hilarious with how a new playable character costs less than a single outfit with the grind shards.
Im a fed ex driver. Over 10 hours a day 5 days a week. Thats til peak. Then itll be 12+ hours a day 6 days a week. I play 3 games mainly while also juggling a wife and two kids one week and 4 kids every other week. I prefer my very slow grind than being a casher.
What im saying is, everyone has an excuse for something. Its wether or not you try n make a crutch outta it. RL sucks sometimes. Welcome to the rest of your life.
Likewise, I've yet to see an argument to allow for it, either. So, without a decent argument for either side, things should be left as they are.
Pay ti win I understand what you guys are saying. But I win at this game anyways lol. I think it’s okay as it is. Was just wondering.
Combine the two with Distressing and Thrill of the Hunt for an absurd amount of BP. Add in offerings and witness BP gains that rival daily rituals.
If you really want to buy BP, just take my advice.