Hook struggle on its way out!
On the DBD twitter page, it has confirmed that skill checks will replace mashing the buttons to stay alive during the next PTB.
Woo!
On the DBD twitter page, it has confirmed that skill checks will replace mashing the buttons to stay alive during the next PTB.
Woo!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As someone who's been playing on console for a couple years now, this is the biggest change I've wanted to see outside of general optimization and it makes me so happy.
The amount of times I've been killed due to frame drops or the game deciding I was pushing X too fast/slow is unreal. Granted it has gotten a lot better since I first started playing but never having to worry about it again is a godsend.
...this is the greatest day of my entire life
Now granted, that's not a high bar to get over but still!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!