What if Decisive Strike was renamed Decisive Strikes.....
"Your impending doom fills you with the power to strike the killer whilst being carried.
Wiggle bar fills up 5% / 10% / 15% faster. Perk is deactivated after ONE successful wiggle free."
Same effect as DS, however a much fairer implementation of the mechanic IMO, as is not a guaranteed escape.
Wiggle bar fills up 5% / 10% / 15% faster. Perk is deactivated after ONE successful wiggle free."
Same effect as DS, however a much fairer implementation of the mechanic IMO, as is not a guaranteed escape.
Comments
Survivors would be "not satisfied" about this change
That's a very polite way of putting it.
I like it, on paper. I'd love to test this.
I like it. Stop making things up and keep playing on rank 15.
I will, until the game is balanced and I can enjoy playing at high ranks
´
Btw, I dont derank that far, queue time becomes pretty bad at 15^^
For how faster it would go I don't think it should be a one time perk really. Having a 2.4 sec lower wiggle time is just as insignificant as IG/Agitation imo. And I doubt many would use it like they do now.
wouldn't work given the amount on hooks in the maps... glad they will fix it.