Adept killer is bad designed achievement

for example trickster, if you want to adept him, don't use his blades cuz it won't count toward your chaser emblem

Comments

  • The thing is that the meaning of merciless killer has changed a lot over the years.

    At the start it was just maxing out your bloodpoints i believe

    Then it was getting a 4k

    To now where it's tied to emblems.

    Where escaping always stayed the same.

    Adept being this painfully hard is just a sad side effect of how they worded it 5 years ago

  • I don't think so. I think the emblem system is a bad designed mechanic.

  • Adept plague is also fun

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Adept plague is also fun

    I can say the same about Adept Clown.

  • I think its fine, sure there is a lot involved in it and its extremely skewed between killer and survivor, but atleast its an achievement that actually kinda feels like an achievement.

    Unlike 99% of them which is just "playing the game" and you will get it eventually.

  • I actually didn’t mind that one. Bamboozle and Pop are great perks and coulophobia works wonders with his mangled add on.

    I also main clown so I am decent with him

  • It should contain one or multiple tasks;

    Complete 100 sacrifices

    Achieve 25 merciless victories (any perks)

    And a power based record (25 bear traps or land 50 hatchets etc)

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2083599#Comment_2083599

    I actually didn’t mind that one. Bamboozle and Pop are great perks and coulophobia works wonders with his mangled add on.

    I also main clown so I am decent with him

    I got mine on Disturbed Ward, and Bamboozle definitely saved my life during that match. Pop was also extremely useful and I suppose Coulrophobia did its job.

    Yeah, going for your main's adept is always nice because you used to their powers. When I was trying to get Adept Nightmare, all I had was Fire Up. I only got the achievement because I am decent with Freddy.

  • @BioX said:

    I think its fine, sure there is a lot involved in it and its extremely skewed between killer and survivor, but atleast its an achievement that actually kinda feels like an achievement.

    Unlike 99% of them which is just "playing the game" and you will get it eventually.

    I don't know, I feel like getting a 4k is a pretty good achievement. I feel good anyway when I get a 4k. I guess it depends on who you are playing against and your experience.