Male vs Female Survivor Fashion
So I decided to try and play some of the males and to be honest I'm underwhelmed by the cosmetics available for them, there are only a small handful of actually good cosmetics for the males imo when compared to the female survivors. Does anyone else feel this way?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yeah, I think the female survivors have more/better fashion choices in general. Dwight has a lot of joke costumes that I think are pretty funny, and there are looks you can cobble together for Jake or David but, in general, it feels like there's less to choose from for sure.
Well we did get a heavy greaser theme without a single male getting a skin for it. The devs know females sell more, so I don't blame them. At least Felix and Adam got some good stuff recently. Maybe a piece of Dwight's is salvageable, the top is a huge "NO" though,
David has the best male cosmetics because he has none ๐
What are you talking about? He have dozens!
I think they might be referencing David's shirtless skin lol
I was referencing him being shirtless
My bad
You get a Male outfit when you wanna meme, you get a Female outfit when you wanna look good.
Just like real life, women's fashion is always better and more interesting.
I mean look at that set for Yun Jin, she's slaying like we're on two ways to Sunday.
Why do all the females wear black boyshorts under their skirts?
Also why does myers wear black boyshorts under his hospital gown he feels more like a tighty whities guy
The females are much more popular choices, so naturally the cosmetics are leaning more towards them.
When we only had a handful of Survivors, Meg had the clear majority of cosmetics.
I dont, I mean yeah some characters need some new/extra cosmetics.
I know they gave Adam soem more just now with the Seoul set but personally I think it looks like garbage.|
But in general I like the cosmetics for both.
Now the Twins, the Twins could do with some more skins....and make that ######### auric cells only one NOT a damn set when it does not have to be, it pisses me off to no end.
In general, men are going to have less cosmetics by the virtue of it's harder to design cosmetics for men. You can be a lot more creative with female apparel. Plus, Dwight in an elf suit is all I need for the entirety of the male species, in terms of outfits.
dude i just want dwight in a nice black suit like come on it's right there
Simple, the female skins sell better.
Dont worry its still an interesting topic to get pulled into I know
Quentin and Jeff got some good fashion tbh
As a Felix and David main, I can't complain. David has some nice stuff to choose from and that outfit Felix just got combined with the hair from Oktoberfest is amazing.
Equality for the ladies NOW!
#FreeTheNipple
Imho it's a hit or miss. There's some really strong cosmetics and some real stinkers both ways.